There are 2 service accounts that the EPS system uses. ProviderAgentAdmin and WorkflowEngineAdmin
These accounts are tracked in a few places, so changing their password can take a bit of doing.
- Change the password in AD on the account (in EPS OU, under Security Users and Groups)
- Stop the Workflow Engine and Provider Agent services on the Engine server.
- Update the password in those services
- Open the WorkflowEngineSetup.xml file in the Workflow Engine Folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\ExtendASP\EPS\Workflow Engine)
- Edit this file replacing the passwords. If you used the ENcryption tool to encrypt the passwords, please get the new string from the tool and replace it here.
- Open the Scheduled Task Requests folder
- Edit each of the tasks in here changing the password
- Start the services
- Go to each server that has the Provider Agent installed on it.
- Stop the Provider agent service
- CHange the password on service
- start the service
- Go to the Front end web server
- Edit the Web.config file and change the passwords stored here.